Development protected by Uponor AquaSAFE
Uponor AquaPEX® plumbing and AquaSAFE™ fire sprinkler systems to keep families safe.
- New-construction development
- 24 attached and detached single-family homes
- Installing contractor and developer: Dale Hicks and Associates, LLC
- ½" to 1½" Uponor AquaPEX pipe/li>
- ProPEX fittings
- Fire safety systems
A residential development gets the Uponor treatment with PEX plumbing and fire sprinkler systems
The Weber Hill Villas are comprised of 24 attached and detached single-family homes nestled along a quiet forest with lot sizes ranging from one-quarter to one acre. These LEED® and Energy Star® homes are ADA-compliant and built to withstand 250-mph, wind-blown debris. With a top-of-the-line design in mind, the team at Dale Hicks and Associates, LLC chose Uponor — a brand they have relied on for years — to provide the PEX plumbing and fire sprinkler system solutions.
“Uponor designed the system and we simply installed their design,” said Dale Hicks of Dale Hicks and Associates, LLC. “The Uponor people have been of immeasurable service to us. I refer Uponor PEX to colleagues all the time.”
All 24 homes in the development feature Uponor AquaPEX® plumbing systems and AquaSAFE™ fire sprinkler systems with ProPEX® fittings in ½" to 1½" sizes. The multipurpose fire sprinkler systems seamlessly integrate into the home’s cold-water plumbing system, which increases the speed of installation and provides homeowners with greater peace of mind.
“Weber Hill Villas is just our latest development and we will apply a lifetime of work, knowledge and innovation to make it truly world class,” explained Hicks.
Benefits of Uponor PEX in residential construction
- Uponor AquaSAFE multipurpose fire sprinkler system integrates into the PEX plumbing for a quick and easy installation.
- A multipurpose system provides additional peace of mind because each time a cold-water plumbing fixture is used, homeowners know water is also available to the fire sprinklers.
- Uponor PEX expands up to three times the pipe’s diameter, making it highly resistant to freeze damage, providing homeowners with enhanced peace of mind.
- Uponor Design Services and Technical Support experts meet the needs of a project from concept to completion.
- Uponor PEX pipe and ProPEX fittings are backed by a 25-year limited warranty for confidence the system is designed to last.